Global Track & Trace (GTT) is an annual forum that has been supporting the Pharmaceutical Industry on practical issues such as the serialization mandates that affect all partners in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain. The GTT mission continues to foster global collaboration between all supply chain partners to help educate and share best practices while understand the impact of the changes and at the same time identifying business value and opportunities, using events that range from annual Global Track & Trace forums to free webinars.
Representatives from the Excellis Europe team will be in attendance at this year’s GTT New Jersey in Lambertville, on November 14th, 2019, that covers topics such as
• Serialization 2.0
• Saleable Returns & VRS
• Brand Protection
• HDA/FDA/PDSA Global Regulatory Updates
• The Value of Serialized Data
• “Dispensers” Handling of Serialized Data
Excellis Europe also facilitates events with a particular interest to companies active in the wider Europe region, including Russia. In the course of this year we have run
• EU-Update Webinar in March
• 1-day GTT meeting in Moscow on 11th April
• 2-day GTT Russia in Moscow on 26th and 27th June
• Russia Webinar 10th September, jointly with CRPT
Our next EU Webinar, focusing on Alerts Management will be on 19th Dec 2019.